Top 5 Reasons to Visit INDIA!
There’s nowhere else like India. A chaotic culture, historic traditions and religions, diverse landscapes and one of the most popular cuisines on the planet are a few reasons why it’s a must-visit destination.
But there’s far more to India than the obvious.
1. See the Taj Mahal at sunriseWe’re almost certain that this is on everyone’s bucket list, right? Viewing it at sunrise adds to the sheer beauty, atmosphere and magnificence of India’s greatest monument
2. Stay overnight in a tented desert campYou won’t get much more authentic than staying overnight in a tented camp in the Thar Desert. And to top it off, enjoy a Jeep safari through local Bishnoi villages, meeting its residents as you pass through.
3. Search Bengal Tigers in Bandhavgarh National ParkWe don’t just give you the opportunity to see one of the Big Five once, but twice! Take an early morning and mid afternoon jeep safari through off-the-beaten-track Bandhavgarh National Park for opportunities to spot up to 50 tigers!
4. Join a puja ceremony on the banks of the River GangesOne of the world's most ancient cities, Varanasi is spread along the banks of the River Ganges, where thousands of locals flock for their traditional ceremonies. Dive in head first and experience the traditions just like they do!
5. Free return Premium Economy upgrade on India toursBook by 25 November and we’ll treat you to a free return Premium Economy upgrade flying with British Airways on many India tours. Enjoy extra legroom, a glass of fizz and enhanced meals in a more intimate cabin.
Call us today on 091 594747 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.